Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Chef Idea
I've started playing Chef a bit and I am curious if we could maybe get a small hand full of vegetables in the kitchen? Maybe just enough lettuce, tomatoes, etc. to make one simple dish so that the chef isn't completely dependent on the botanists or QMs taking and fulfilling and order or for those occasions where there are no botanists or QMs.
hatmadder Wrote:I've started playing Chef a bit and I am curious if we could maybe get a small hand full of vegetables in the kitchen? Maybe just enough lettuce, tomatoes, etc. to make one simple dish so that the chef isn't completely dependent on the botanists or QMs taking and fulfilling and order or for those occasions where there are no botanists or QMs.
This is a good idea.

Yes please.
Also we need more cheese. I MUST MAKE MORE MONKEY CHEESEBURGERS
KikiMofo Wrote:Also we need more cheese. I MUST MAKE MORE MONKEY CHEESEBURGERS

Is cheese smoke broken?
Grayshift Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Also we need more cheese. I MUST MAKE MORE MONKEY CHEESEBURGERS

Is cheese smoke broken?
Na I'm just lazy.
I agree with this if only because it's so depressing that despite ALL of these numerous functions put in to streamline the process of getting food to the chef, the botanists almost never fucking send them anything. And if they do, the chef isn't actually interested in cooking or isn't there. Rare is the round where both of them will be productive without getting murdered in the first few minutes.
Crumplehat Wrote:I agree with this if only because it's so depressing that despite ALL of these numerous functions put in to streamline the process of getting food to the chef, the botanists almost never fucking send them anything. And if they do, the chef isn't actually interested in cooking or isn't there. Rare is the round where both of them will be productive without getting murdered in the first few minutes.

All i want to do is open a sandwich shop. no sandwich is complete without lettuce and tomatoes. And jalapenos if you are feeling sassy.
I think nothing short of putting botany right next to kitchen and in full view, and giving chef something that botany wants, botany's always either going to go afk or get distracted making pot.

Add Pot foods.

Like space cakes/brownies

Botanist request chef make pot brownies and bring them back, sweeten the deal by adding other veggies.

Everybody wins.
Speaking from experience, that doesn't really work much either. It was the case on donutstation 2.0, but botany had to also be smaller to force them to actually be in range of the chef's voice, and to fit in that area.
atomic1fire Wrote:I think nothing short of putting botany right next to kitchen and in full view, and giving chef something that botany wants, botany's always either going to go afk or get distracted making pot.

Add Pot foods.

Botanist request chef make pot brownies and bring them back, sweeten the deal by adding other veggies.

Everybody wins.

That's why I'm suggesting this. I don't begrudge botanists for growing pot. It's there gimmick. But as chef it would be nice to have a few more ingredients on hand to make more dishes.

Also I love the idea of pot laced foods. I'd totally server a monkeycheeseburger with a side of deep fried cannibis leafs. Or make chili with cannibis seasoning
atomic1fire Wrote:I think nothing short of putting botany right next to kitchen and in full view, and giving chef something that botany wants, botany's always either going to go afk or get distracted making pot.

Add Pot foods.

Everybody wins.

What about... pot pies?