Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donair
Hey can we please be able to use a knife on meatloaf to make donair meat and wrap that delicious shit up in a pita?
Eat like a Maritimer.
doner*
As in doner kebab?

Sure, add a metal rod to the meatloaf to make a doner rack, which can be eaten whole (taking 30 seconds and causing a heart attack), or can be shaved off with a knife and made into doner meat.
Adding doner meat to dough and putting that in the oven for w/e heat + time = doner kebab.
Doner kebabs should work like sandwiches, just add anything else in to the base ingredient to make a wide variety of it.
Not gonna lie, if this was implemented I'd probably spend an entire round doing nothing but kebabs. We'd need chilli sauce, styrofoam trays and shitty disposable plastic forks too for the full experience, maybe the forks have a small chance of breaking in your mouth and wounding you? Also how much they do for you should be directly proportional to your current drunkenness.
Donair is an anglicized version of doner kebab which is made with a special milk sauce which makes it super sweet + savory, I knew of the turk dish beforehand. Commonly eaten where I come from (the exotic Canadian maritimes)
Also doner/donair is heavenly, best use of beef and lamb ever.
Pretty sure doner is also the anglicised version, it's the traditional greasy disgusting delicious meal of the British high streets and student halls.

[Image: SvzuXkZl.jpg]