Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Manufacturer Items
I've noticed lately that while manufacturers do get used, there are certain things I keep wanting to do with them but I can't. I'm just going to list some of them below:

-Utility belts, should be able to make them with fabric. Helps with high population when you inevitably run out of them.
-Empty handheld canisters. You should be able to make both backpack slot and belt slot sized ones, but the belt sized ones might require a slightly rarer material, perhaps bohrum. Useful for toxins work and for getting internals.
-Miniputts. Yes, I'm serious. You should be able to produce them with a slightly simpler process than full sized pods. Probably frame, power manifold, outer frame kit (armor and tools), control module. This would also make it a possibility for there to be special miniputt armors. Additionally, it makes it easier for QM (should QM be willing) to produce pods for people.
-Recyclers should be able to recycle garments (emergency suit, jumpsuits, etc) for fabric. This worked before, but not since the manufacturer revamp, and I think it would be awesome if it made a comeback.