Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Delay" chemical idea
I would like to see a chemical added to the game (or perhaps have the effect added on to stabilizing agent) that nullifies the absorption of other chemicals in the bloodstream, causing them to not take effect or deplete until the delaying chemical itself has fully faded. This is completely targeted at serial sleepypenners like myself.

For example, penning people with ClF3 causes them to burst into flame instantly, rather spoiling the stealth effect of the pen. Spike your pen with a dash of the delay chem and it gives you a chance to scoot along before they combust. This also makes pyrosium-triggered human bombs somewhat more feasible, as the pyrosium will continue to heat without it or the other reagents depleting for a while. No doubt there are a multitude of other clever things to combine. (This idea was spawned by wanting to do 'addictstation' as a sequel to 'drunkstation,' where I penned people full of hilarious quantities of moonshine, suicider, mind eraser and port. Unfortunately, the "You feel invigorated and guilty..." messages kill the idea of penning people with some horrible micro-speedball of every addictive drug in tiny quantities, leaving them ravaged by a couple different addictions simultaneously.)

Presumably a doctor could also use it for some legitimate purpose?