Complaint Jan Antilles, weird ban for my friend
Hello, i would like to ask what was the reason to give my friend a Permanent ban on RP, his BYOND username is Jjping, i like to play RP with him. But one day he got banned. He told me he got banned because of he knew too many things. Can i please know, what was the real reason for his ban and why did he got Permanent ban. Thanks for answer! queen greater domestic space-bee
Hi there! I can't share the reason for your friend's ban, since it is admin policy that we don't disclose ban reasons or any other administrative actions taken to third parties. Your friend will have to share that with you on their own.

That being said, I have never banned anyone for "knowing too much." Permanent bans are either for completely egregious rule breaks like spamming slurs or (far more commonly) for continuing to repeat bad behavior that they have been warned about many times.
Thanks again for answer. Is this the start for his Permanent ban? For the screenshots he sent me he says: "Abused chems for the entire round: i gassed the hallways as a scientist to help the clown with super lube, killed a security officer on shuttle: my plan of escape from the crime scene according to the rp that was going on at the time was to jump out the shuttle door which was opened, but blocked by the security officer, to which i respond by pushing him off shuttle with me due to the adrenalin from the chase both ic and irl and also the lack of lights because they were broken by someone on shuttle." I am NOT trying to make you unban him, I just want to discuss his Permanent ban...
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880453526919213099/1268983805113270312/image.png?ex=66ae68c3&is=66ad1743&hm=4ececbc13ca8300d792a19529f579d5f97ae5449f8288f1f6d41fedbac952325&][/url]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As I said before, it is admin policy that we don't disclose ban reasons or any other administrative actions taken. I can only discuss your friend's ban with them.
I am NOT trying to convince you to unban him! I am trying to discuss his ban (last message broke sorry) He doesnt have access to his Goon Forum account so I am speaking for him 
His response was: "Abused chems for the entire round: i gassed the hallways as a scientist to help the clown with super lube, killed a security officer on shuttle: my plan of escape from the crime scene according to the rp that was going on at the time was to jump out the shuttle door which was opened, but blocked by the security officer, to which i respond by pushing him off shuttle with me due to the adrenalin from the chase both ic and irl and also the lack of lights because they were broken by someone on shuttle." 

1. [size=1]Abused chems for the entire round: i gassed the hallways as a scientist to help the clown with super lube, killed a security officer on shuttle: my plan of escape from the crime scene according to the rp that was going on at the time was to jump out the shuttle door which was opened, but blocked by the security officer, to which i respond by pushing him off shuttle with me due to the adrenalin from the chase both ic and irl and also the lack of lights because they were broken by someone on shuttle. [size=1](upraveno)[/size]

[/size]
I will not discuss his ban with you. As I have said twice before, admin policy forbids me from discussing his ban with another person.
Okay, but thanks anyway!