Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town of Salem
Its an amazingly addictive game using the Mafia playstyle.
games last about 15-20minutes, Iv been playing for the past 5 hours and had a few laughs from some funny elements of the game. When you a killer role you have an option to leave notes on your victims which can account for your playstyle or personality or leave tips and taunts to play a cat and mouse game with the investigative roles. With everyone comes a WILL which you can jot your notes down on of who you suspect and what you have been doing. The WILL will be revealed to everyone when you die.
There are various roles which come from Mafia the forum games. 3rd party, mafia, framer, doctor, jailer, investigator and so on. the faster paced gameplay makes it pretty exciting for what it is.
Day phase lasts about 30 seconds or so, night about 20. When you LYNCH someone they have a chance to defend themselves before the verdict is given and still has a "last words"
http://www.blankmediagames.com/

if you get a blank white screen use IE8 instead of chrome. You need a facebook account for now but they are currently implementing a login systems which is connected to their forums.
This seems amazing. I'm a huge fan of mafia,
But...

Tteckk Wrote:if you get a blank white screen use IE8 instead of chrome.
...or Firefox. In 2014. :eyepop:
Did you just say "use IE8 instead of chrome"?

Oh god. The end is coming. We are all the walking dead and this is what caused it. IE what have you done to us?

Anyway this really sounds fun. Might try it at some point.
The game currently has a bug with Chrome. I reported it and its being worked on.
So pretty much this game is unplayable until the chrome bug is fixed. Ok then.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:So pretty much this game is unplayable until the chrome bug is fixed. Ok then.
The Ramblings of the grumpy old man can be sated.
They have fixed the bug already with the new login system update.
i use chrome and it works perfectly fine for me
I'm on chrome too and it works. I'm having a lot of fun, some people are dumb as heck though.
Oddball Wrote:I'm on chrome too and it works. I'm having a lot of fun, some people are dumb as heck though.
Absolutely...
If you play custom mode there are a lot more roles so its harder but people there are worse than classic.
I often end up playing with people i know from the day before so if you see a Captain bacon playing that will be me. People are obsessed with my name and use Bacon in their Kill notes to get me hanged. Makes it interesting!
After much consideration i have become Dr.Kwack
This game is great, I fucking love it. I taunted the whole village with death notes until I killed over half the town.
This game though...

I framed 5 people, got them hung, and between myself and two others executed the whole town as the mafia without losing any of our own... THE SET UPS!
I had a game where a family of 3 were all bad guys, mom being godfather, dad being a serial killer, and daughter being an arsonist. They slowly picked each other off until only dad, daughter, and one townie were left. They executed the townie who was actually a jester. Well, they all ended up dying and the jester won with everyone dead.
I played a bunch of games, and I remember being a jester, acting all insane and quoting parts of Psalms 119 (it's a long read, but the most quoted was "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"). It was a fun game, and I ended up lynched.
MedicInDisquise Wrote:I played a bunch of games, and I remember being a jester, acting all insane and quoting parts of Psalms 119 (it's a long read, but the most quoted was "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"). It was a fun game, and I ended up lynched.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for thou art with me.