Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetech Ability Synchronization Additions
Ability mutations such as Cryokinesis can be spliced with the synchronization chromosome, however, only about 3 have any meaningful effects with it, making it near obsolete, save for a few outliers.

I believe that it has a ton of potential for neat effects, and it would give more variety to mutations that are otherwise only stabilized, although it would require slightly changing the direction of the chromosome (for the better, IMO).

!! SPOILERS !! Google sheet on all genetic powers, including default, empowered, and synched variants, along with ideas. May be innacurate.

Feedback, discussion, and ideas would be appreciated. I'll be trying to implement the ideas on my fork, and will post what they look like if I am successful.

I am aware that genetics is already pretty good otherwise, however, ironing this out would just make it... Perfect.
Other option for synced optic energizer could be that it doesn't burn your stuff
I believe the interaction between the empowered superfart and the soul guard is to prevent people from spamming the former and creating endless gibs
(06-29-2024, 09:29 AM)valtsu0 Wrote: Other option for synced optic energizer could be that it doesn't burn your stuff

It would be nice to have it be capable of firing while wearing stuff that covers your eyes, although most people empower / energize it instead for that purpose as its just... more effective. Synchronizing it would also still make you incur a medium stability tax also, which may not be worth doing at all.

As for the superfart interaction, that may be true, although making a ton of gibs is pretty easy on its own with the right few tools. Just making a synthflesh sprayer can be enough, honestly.