Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adding Inventory Slots to Armored Vests
I've been having this idea that Armored Vests, the ones sec and such got, could have some inventory slots put into them.
Nothing major like a belt size or anything like that, something more akin to 1-3, since that is kind of how many pouches they look like they have. Only small items would be able to be put into them, such as cells or bandages and the like.
Just a little idea I had, but I have no idea how feasible this actually is within Gooncode.
Adding like ammo holders in the armored vests and suits would be cool. At least for putting cuffs and flashes in for sec since they aren't going to really have ammo.
(06-28-2024, 11:25 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Adding like ammo holders in the armored vests and suits would be cool. At least for putting cuffs and flashes in for sec since they aren't going to really have ammo.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about. Just a little thing to stick some stuff in, and its utility isnt really only limited to sec, but to anyone who has the vest. So in my mind it would go just a bit further when it comes to server wide usefulness.
Stick a bandage, cuffs, your lighter, whatever in there!
They already get a bag, a belt, a pouch, and can shove things in the box in their backpack.

I don't think they need more space and I don't want people walking around in armor "for storage."
(Yesterday, 01:39 AM)Cal Wrote: They already get a bag, a belt, a pouch, and can shove things in the box in their backpack.

I don't think they need more space and I don't want people walking around in armor "for storage."

It doesn't need pockets, but I do think we should have a jacket or coat be able to be wore over them. Just to look cool.
The best suit slot item does not need a buff.
I'd say it should hold tiny items and the badge, like a pen holder or something