Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you organize your pop-up windows as AI?
Please provide your answers through this google forum: https://forms.gle/uXnfHNzjnh78ExfV9

To clarify what I mean by "windows," I am referring to individual screens that appear upon interaction, such as the PDA, consoles, and view-ports.  If you are wondering what I will use this information for, I plan to create a desktop background that correlates to what most AI players set-up on their second monitor, which includes what pop-up windows are used and how they are positioned.

To give an idea of how I will implement your answers into a desktop background, here is a concept I have drawn up in Clip Studio.

[Image: image.png?ex=6679d0a1&is=66787f21&hm=941...aae5cf1d6&]
Probably don't need to have the email/name/picture items on the form enabled. I have an account I specifically use for Goonstation stuff, so whatever for me, but doesn't seem important to correlate with specific users especially when you have no way of linking that back to a specific player.

Basically, be aware if you're filling this in that this is collecting that data.
(06-24-2024, 08:06 AM)Mordent Wrote: Probably don't need to have the email/name/picture items on the form enabled. I have an account I specifically use for Goonstation stuff, so whatever for me, but doesn't seem important to correlate with specific users especially when you have no way of linking that back to a specific player.

Basically, be aware if you're filling this in that this is collecting that data.

Ah yeah.  I can change the forum to not require a sign-in to fill out the questions.  Thank you for telling me this!
That's actually a semi interesting question, I would like to see the results to once done, if possible.

There was still a red mandatory * in incognito mode for gmail account, but think/hope I sent it, without an account?