Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to change the fabricator UI to the old one
What says on the title. I have found myself unable to use many fabricators because as soon as I click on them my server lags until the point of unplayable. Before the UI change I didn't get any lag but it would be really nice if there was an option (maybe as checkable box on character setup) to toggle it on or off.
Very unlikely to happen as supporting both would be an absolute nightmare.

There's probably some performance improvements that could be made, and maybe a way to toggle a "simpler" version of the interface (e.g. one that starts with all of the sections collapsed so less stuff being rendered), but we'd need to understand what's actually causing the performance issue more first.
I feel like fixing the current UI would be better than having to maintain two versions of it. 515 has better methods of sending icons than the base64 stuff we use currently so that is likely the way.
because apparently nobody has said this yet

please make a bug report and detail what happens. please include your os, specs (right click your start button and pick "Settings", the processor/ram/GPU are important), as well as anything else you can. the interface should not be causing your computer to explode