Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion about contraction more varity
i write this suggestion because i feel about contraction are almost the same all round.nothing much special so i think it time now to have some new contract or new uniqe item that gain from contract. here is some sample
- contract for chemical : especial drug or advance medicine for pharmacist / weird drug  for chemist /vary of drink for bartender. i suggest this because many requestation need other thing than chem and need to help more than 1 people which is take much time and effort to finish contract.for example martini 50+,bloodymary50+ for 1200 credit
- contract for food/product : any fruit with vary quality / vary menu of food / vary of meat especial nugget & fish /wool , wood , rubber ,scarf /rocket shoe
note the contract for food should be only few specific food with small amount of request.for example icecream ... flavor for x 5 , hotdog x5. for 2000 credit
- contract for weapon/gear : some of weapon/gear that can make or obtaine like spear,bow,small power cell , ( i think about real gun like phaser/zip gun too my goal was make cargo has interact with security by their job but it should disscussion more about it)
- contract for toxin : plasma in vary of temp / pressure in tank
- contract for other stuff : robot(floorbott/buttbot/medibot/camerabot/guardbuddy+module) tool (chainsaw/defib/chemanalyser/PDAcarlitage/implant/GPS/camera/cleaner granade/bucket/bucket of color)

note : for conclusion i feel requestation right now not much interesting and almost the same every round so i suggest some of idea for requestation.
and most of idea i suggest is mostly simple stuff that can find in each department but the point is the contract should be "simple"  , "not get much reward" , "can be done by1-2 people" , "more vary of contraction " 
because sometime civilian job like bartender , chef has nothing to do due to no customer.in early round engage them to interact with cargo to get some work for their credit since civilian job has low salery by normal.and make cargo interact with other department more than just printing  everything in there  or just order something and send.