Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obligatory bi-yearly "bring back fart propulsion" thread
Look, lets be honest here, fart propulsion was the best thing to ever happen to this game. Throwing pens and cigarettes around in space, trying to navigate the maze that is a spacestation just ain't the same as a flatulence-powered assistaint farting around the void known as deep space.

Bring back fart propulsion 2day
Nah.
Bring it back.
Just make it only work without a spacesuit. That way, it's either an emergency last-ditch measure, or only available to those who are drugged up enough to shrug off the raw vacuum of space. (And changelings)
i miss space-navigation farting too frown
Replace superfarts genetic with this.

OR (preferably)

Make it so that only the first fart counts. Handy for when you are teleported to space, and you are near a non space tile, or you have a hand teleporter.
Come on, why the fuck not.
Jetpacks are a lot easier to steal these days, there's no need for this. It's also kinda dumb and we have enough people dicking around in space when they shouldn't as it is. Just carry a fire extinguisher.
Protip: Use that stack of cash you start off with and throw 1 dollar bills.
It's not an issue of need, it's an issue of fun. Everyone already starts off with basically a limitless stack of throwable money, there's no reason for this not to be implemented. It would purely add fun things to the game.
Presumably superfarts can create enough force to knock down members of the crew (that's assuming it's not the smell that knocks you down)

I suggest fart propulsion be added but only to superfarts.

Superfarts already probably have a cool down and a fire extinguisher or jetpack is going to be much easier to acquire.

That's assuming this thread isn't closed or ignored because no admin probably wants to bring back fart propulsion.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:It's not an issue of need, it's an issue of fun. Everyone already starts off with basically a limitless stack of throwable money, there's no reason for this not to be implemented. It would purely add fun things to the game.
Maybe only the first few farts could count?
Saintish Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:It's not an issue of need, it's an issue of fun. Everyone already starts off with basically a limitless stack of throwable money, there's no reason for this not to be implemented. It would purely add fun things to the game.
Maybe only the first few farts could count?

There should be a way to regain those farts. Perhaps through a new (most liekly secret) chem, or gaining the asuperfart mutation, like atomic said.
fart
I don't understand why you guys want to keep limiting it in ways that are either permanent or require something extra. Limit it by requiring no spacesuit.

It gives changelings something hilarious they can do.

It can still be overcome with a genetic mutation, or with the right chemicals.

It's not overpowered, because as it stands you can throw $1 bills for basically the entire round and not run out.

The only limiting factor is how much burn damage you're willing to take by exiting your suit for fart propulsion.

Seriously, give me one good reason for why we shouldn't add this back in, other than "It's overpowered!" which is blatantly stupid thanks to giving people fat wads of space cash. This is already a game where you fart on a bible and get smited by god, a game where humans and robots have 99 different emotes for farting. Why the hell can't we have more silly, stupid, fun things to do with our virtual spaceman butts?
Captain_Bravo Wrote:I don't understand why you guys want to keep limiting it in ways that are either permanent or require something extra. Limit it by requiring no spacesuit.

It gives changelings something hilarious they can do.

It can still be overcome with a genetic mutation, or with the right chemicals.

It's not overpowered, because as it stands you can throw $1 bills for basically the entire round and not run out.

The only limiting factor is how much burn damage you're willing to take by exiting your suit for fart propulsion.

Seriously, give me one good reason for why we shouldn't add this back in, other than "It's overpowered!" which is blatantly stupid thanks to giving people fat wads of space cash. This is already a game where you fart on a bible and get smited by god, a game where humans and robots have 99 different emotes for farting. Why the hell can't we have more silly, stupid, fun things to do with our virtual spaceman butts?

What this guy said.