Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[idea] “Document cabinet” allow document save form round & Book.
Idea for : Writing/Document
Description: this idea is about suggest add some mechanic for documentation by make paper can “save” and can use it for the next round.like ABCU or pickle jar.
Why it need?
Reduce effort for people to create paperwork.and increase people engage with writing.
Describe mechanic:
Once  create paperwork (paper&book) you can come to  Documents cabinet and consume it for saving And you can come again in the next round to get your paper. 
Note. This will encourage people to do RP and get document and copy it.or put their knowledge into their paper.
For example : Doctor can get some gimmick by create consent form before surgery. (I have spend 30 minute for create forensic report and now it gone  surprised fat and sassy space-bee )
Scientists can create document report on their experiment. 
Clown can write their record crime.
QM can make some contract document before approve order.
These are some scenario that might happen from this idea.
=======================================
Book
Mechanic Description: Just like normal other paper but we can use paper to make book and can decorate the thumbnail like normal draw pad.
Why it need?
Just like the upper one but book is when you want your document more colorful.
Note. I think it good for someone want to teach people with their own book , or create gimmick like DnD book.
The department noticeboards and the bookshelf already are persistent.
(05-24-2024, 02:53 AM)pali6 Wrote: The department noticeboards and the bookshelf already are persistent.

Ok I really stupid now thank for telling!
The HoP desk also has a cabinet on a bunch of maps, would be potentially neat to make that persistent specifically for forms and stuff.
(06-11-2024, 04:19 AM)Flourish Wrote: The HoP desk also has a cabinet on a bunch of maps, would be potentially neat to make that persistent specifically for forms and stuff.

Could be good for persistent storage of booklets and folders, which iirc the message board does not do
yeah i think cabinet is good choice please make it happen! and paper board can remove by other player which is not what should be.