Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surplus crate bugs
I ordered a surplus crate and I didn't get a tranq gun to go along with the rest of the safari kit. also I couldn't get the cloak field to hook to the remote it came with
hipBEE Wrote:I ordered a surplus crate and I didn't get a tranq gun to go along with the rest of the safari kit. also I couldn't get the cloak field to hook to the remote it came with

I dont think you even are supposed to get a tranq gun with the kit,its the M-Director's traitor item set,and he starts with the tranq gun.
storm1911 Wrote:
hipBEE Wrote:I ordered a surplus crate and I didn't get a tranq gun to go along with the rest of the safari kit. also I couldn't get the cloak field to hook to the remote it came with

I dont think you even are supposed to get a tranq gun with the kit,its the M-Director's traitor item set,and he starts with the tranq gun.
Yeah this is pretty much it. You need the MD's gun or the one from the armory.
Question: What does the Safari outfit even do?
Chike101 Wrote:Question: What does the Safari outfit even do?
Think of it as a big blaring sign saying "IM A TRAITOR!"

Oh, it also allows you to use the boomerang.
Well the helmet works as a good helmet and the Safari outfit lets the boomerang return to you after you throw it. I think it makes it stronger too? Also the ammo for the tranq gun is alot stronger than the normal ammo I think.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Well the helmet works as a good helmet and the Safari outfit lets the boomerang return to you after you throw it. I think it makes it stronger too? Also the ammo for the tranq gun is alot stronger than the normal ammo I think.

yep,it properly knocks people out