Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wigs in Afterlife Bar
Rainbow 
new afterlife bar is great for hanging out if you've been taken out of the round/while waiting for midrolls, would love it if an exception was added to the stuff that prevents you from spawning with trinkets for bald trait specifically so people could have hair in there. what's the thoughts folks
no
oh otay
if the barber stuff is still in there, you can make a wig from the human form then come back in as your mutantrace
(05-01-2024, 04:38 PM)Retrino Wrote: if the barber stuff is still in there, you can make a wig from the human form then come back in as your mutantrace

i tried that with someone for awhile and couldn't get it to work, not sure what was wrong
well I think it's a harmless idea, if it's for bald trait only.
in all seriousness (since this came up elsewhere) i think it would be fine and it's just a matter of figuring out how to make the afterlife bar do it, since it bypasses some of the setup that handles traits like that.
(05-15-2024, 12:01 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: in all seriousness (since this came up elsewhere) i think it would be fine and it's just a matter of figuring out how to make the afterlife bar do it, since it bypasses some of the setup that handles traits like that.
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/18918
I gave it a go with help from my best friend! Hopefully this is OK!
merged almost straight away

very awesome