Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voice Activated Bomb
Music 
So I saw this on another server and I think that it would be a great addition to the game with new gimmick and RP interaction

The Principe is pretty simple: you get this item from the syndicate PDA link. You will then say a specific word or phrase that will trigger the bomb. Then when the bomb is in range of someone saying the specific word/phrase : boom!
It could be a attachement or just a bomb itself.

Edit: maybe when the bomb hear the message it say '' activation Phrase recieved'' or something like that to had to the RP.

[Image: png-clipart-microphone-grenade-illustrat...ipment.png]
While from another server, this is actually a fun way to threaten a station.

"There are several bombs hidden on the station, if you say the word "profit", it will explode. There will be NO MORE PROFIT ON THIS STATION!"
This can already be done with mechcomp, so I don‘t think adding a compact syndie version of it would be a bad idea
Mechcomp takes a bit more running around the station, and requires you to probably drag around a cart full of supplies.

What if instead we had a voice-sensor like the other servers, so you could streamline the process with custom beaker bombs and such. Find it in the same place as other things like the signaller and timers, and it could be used in detonator setups. I would love to see clowns with these things making pranks with them.
(05-01-2024, 07:19 AM)ju45he Wrote: Find it in the same place as other things like the signaller and timers, and it could be used in detonator setups.

That was what I meant by an "attachement" but I disagree with making it accessible even when not antag cause it seem to me like something so specific like that is kinda weird to get so easily.
Love to see that.
you dont need mechcomp, get a signaller implant and attach a signaller to the bomb

https://youtu.be/bw0kvFbMMjo

also, yes, as a nonantag you need to go through more effort, vs 1tc for tators, thats a good thing
(05-05-2024, 04:37 AM)Meggal Bozale Wrote: you dont need mechcomp, get a signaller implant and attach a signaller to the bomb

https://youtu.be/bw0kvFbMMjo

also, yes, as a nonantag you need to go through more effort, vs 1tc for tators, thats a good thing

Yeah but that only works with emotes and only on yourself, there's something extra to the bomb being activated by someone else accidentaly saying the phrase.

I am all for this since you won't have to spend extra time making a bomb, just spend some extra credits and you will have a bomb like the one in the Chameleon Case, but with a twist that you need to use a phrase to make it explode.