Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Musically talented trait
Currently whenever someone does the % to sing, the message always comes up as the person singing badly, I know a lot of players who like to sing IC. I know the musicians have a musically talented trait, perhaps we could make that a selectable trait for all players.
Another thing is we could merge the musically talented with the happyfeet to make a performer trait, as they're both really similar  bee
(04-27-2024, 06:47 PM)Daisybell Wrote: Currently whenever someone does the % to sing, the message always comes up as the person singing badly, I know a lot of players who like to sing IC. I know the musicians have a musically talented trait, perhaps we could make that a selectable trait for all players.
Another thing is we could merge the musically talented with the happyfeet to make a performer trait, as they're both really similar  bee

I like to add a counter trait to it. "Tone-Deaf"

Insted of singing coming out cursive, when you sing it garbles letters and caps.

So insted of ~Text~ (sings badly)
It goes ~TeX!~ And maybe some symbols or something (Sings horribly)

Of course picking both will randomize wich one goes off. So sometimes you sing perfectly , other times horribly! HILARITY!
singing badly is alcohol induced iirc. otherwise you sound fine
I like this