Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
goodbye goon, it was fun while it lasted
hey madorx, I've been taking a break from the game so didn't see this happen, but
I wanted to say that over the past while I've also had to learn things like "you influence the environment you are in, and it turn influences you", don't take things too seriously (that includes meta-analyzing things too much), don't hurt the vibe. Because I've been guilty of these things.
while I disagree with what you did & I know not everyone needs to give their opinion since the thread is basically over, I thought you were generally a good presence and a funny guy, understanding of others. Good luck with whatever you get up to in the future, take care of yourself
(04-18-2024, 08:08 AM)squimbleton Wrote: i have been permanently banned and i accept it and won't appeal it, it was fun playing with everyone and i really enjoyed all the antics, madorx bunsleton will be no more, and that's fine, leah, zamujasa, sord, and alyas we're the best admins in my opinion and made it really fun, rufus mcdunfish, kaz lyndon, bobby bartholomew, tony lazuto, and guy mundane were my favorite players and brought positive energy to the server whenever i saw them, may you guys all continue having fun in goon ss13, don't let classic die like g2 did if you can, classic is the soul of ss13 and while rp can be amazing, it will never be the same, goodbye forever love madorx bunsleton ~ squimbleton queen greater domestic space-bee

i have see you before fun to play with you goodbye madoryx