Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[suggestion]Suicide bomb should able to make with another type of armor.
The suicide bomb able to craft with only ballistic vest which gain from security department only. My suggestion is it should be able to use another type of suit for this.For example the armor that can buy from NPC in dinner. Or Chest armor from Cyborge part.This will me suicide bomb easier to make and can craft it without breaking to security.
Agreed. I think it should work with the dusty old vest, but I'm not so sure about the cyborg chest. I've rarely seen anybody use the suicide vest.
(04-10-2024, 11:12 AM)Cleaverwolf Wrote: Agreed. I think it should work with the dusty old vest, but I'm not so sure about the cyborg chest. I've rarely seen anybody use the suicide vest.

The reason why it nobody use is it hard to obtain since if you are not security and you ask the security to give armor no one will accept that.(by the way there is plenty of armor vest in some adventure zone.
Sure, more improvised equipment is fun, and especially useful for sleepers. Good idea!
In my opinion, NO.

You should not be able to make more of these things without something more powerful. These vests are instagibs wich is why you need a ballastic one.

But.. I am fine with a less explosive type vest. The reason I don't want more explosions is they cause a whole section of the station to be under repairs for several mins if breached... but.. I do think the tool has application.

I think the other reason we don't want more access to it is grieving.. but I can't be sure on that.

But a knockoff version that doesnt do high damage and can put someone in crit at best. Would be fine and funny.
(04-11-2024, 02:16 AM)Kotlol Wrote: In my opinion, NO.

You should not be able to make more of these things without something more powerful. These vests are instagibs wich is why you need a ballastic one.

But.. I am fine with a less explosive type vest. The reason I don't want more explosions is they cause a whole section of the station to be under repairs for several mins if breached... but.. I do think the tool has application.

I think the other reason we don't want more access to it is grieving.. but I can't be sure on that.

But a knockoff version that doesnt do high damage and can put someone in crit at best. Would be fine and funny.

You can disagree in my idea but your argument has flaw in it. The suicide Bomb is equally to one bomb that normally make like pipe bomb and chembomb. So the reason about this is too dangerous should not be reasonable enough for counter my argument.the only different suicide bomb is it can wear and auto detonate when you die.so I disagree with your comment but thank for feedback.
I wish the vest was manually activated, and was able to be concealed beneath a cape or trenchcoat or something. That way I could have fun knocking people out, dressing them up, and making a less-than-cooperative person who could rebel against me, but at the same time would have to play along or risk dying.
Bonus points if I could graft it to their skin or something. Extra bonus points if you could put a fart bomb or some joke bomb in there so that the clown could do this as a nonantag (probably with admin permission cause it could go south with multiple people dying) and in the end yell it was a prank before shortly being killed by 3 security members, while the HoS sighs as they had a hunch it was fake all along.
Oh the shenanigans
Seeing more suicide vests would be fun. I don't think the fact that they gib is really a problem, as the person wearing (presumably the creator) has to die for it to activate, and it's dependent on the bomb.