Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the crystal pressure can halve profit
normally crystal pressure when sell the profit will enter to ship budget only and i have see many time that if we accident sell it wrong way like put it in the box or attact the sticker or sell it with pressure meter attacth to it the profit from 100,000 to 10 suddenly. i have been experince many time that QM sell my crystal pressure wrong way and make money from 100,000 to 10 many often. so should be some way to fix that problem
The cargo-scanner already exists and if you scan a crate with a barcode it will tell you the value of what you are sending out. Pretty much all Cargo-bays and Science wings have a QM or shipping market barcode so at that point it's up to you or the QM to do their due diligence.
Cargo networth calculation vould certainly be improved. There are multiple cases i am aware of where worthwhile itens where not counted when slotted in other items.
(04-05-2024, 08:22 AM)Cleaverwolf Wrote: The cargo-scanner already exists and if you scan a crate with a barcode it will tell you the value of what you are sending out. Pretty much all Cargo-bays and Science wings have a QM or shipping market barcode so at that point it's up to you or the QM to do their due diligence.

Never know that before thank