Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space Station 13 Project Survey
For my final year project in college I am analysing how the systems and mechanics in Space Station 13 influence its players to create their own narratives and stories.

I have been playing Space Station 13 for some time now and have spent the majority of my time on Goonstation servers.

To gather information for this project, I have created an anonymous survey which goes through some basic questions related to the game, I would be extremely grateful if any of you were to run through it!

All participants will remain anonymous, as once the answers have been analysed, they will be incorporated into a digital artifact which can clearly convey my findings.

This is my first time conducting a large survey, so I will happily answer any questions you may have regarding the survey.

The survey can be accessed here

Thank you! [Image: boogiebot.gif]
Just so you know, as of right now the form is set to private and can't be filled out!
(03-18-2024, 11:48 AM)JOELED Wrote: Just so you know, as of right now the form is set to private and can't be filled out!

Thanks! Should be available now!
I couldn't fill the hobby box, I'm the guy who's the radio DJ. But the hobbies I shared were writing, music, cultural anthropology, and my fondness of horror films and monsters. This is a really cool survey and I'd like to see the final product.
(03-18-2024, 12:34 PM)JanusRose Wrote: I couldn't fill the hobby box, I'm the guy who's the radio DJ. But the hobbies I shared were writing, music, cultural anthropology, and my fondness of horror films and monsters. This is a really cool survey and I'd like to see the final product.

Thanks! I think there was an issue with the hobby box being set to minimum 800 characters rather than maximum, and I'll be sure to show off the finished project once its completed.
Wow, this is really cool. Good luck on your project!
Just filled it out, I can't wait to see how this is gonna turn out.
Good luck!
Filled out.

Make sure to share it
Filled it out too. Do let us know if you draw any interesting conclusions and what your professor thinks!
Filled it out! Best of luck on this project, I bet you'll do great!
Filled out, good luck with the project!