Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Add nukecharge to all map if we have full of security team
I love nukecharge  i hope it can comeback if we have enough security officer (might atleast 5 and HoS and minimum pop 30-50 )
Nukecharge?
(03-14-2024, 06:01 PM)JOELED Wrote: Nukecharge?

Ues once upontime ago we have nukecharge in cogmap1 before but it was remove in few week after that because it easily to activate
(03-14-2024, 06:41 PM)meaow589 Wrote:

Ues once upontime ago we have nukecharge in cogmap1 before but it was remove in few week after that because it easily to activate
It is still a bad idea for the reasons it was removed.
There is a nuke charge on every space map off station, but you need a syndie device analyzer  to get it on station.
(03-15-2024, 03:39 AM)valtsu0 Wrote:

It is still a bad idea for the reasons it was removed.
There is a nuke charge on every space map off station, but you need a syndie device analyzer  to get it on station.
Yep I know it’s bad idea but we can’t build new nuckecharge anymore since they remove syn device analyzer form AZ which mean only engineer antag only who can build it
There is a round start on-station nuke for at least two maps. I don't think they get used all that much, but I don't have stat tracking to back that up.
Ah so that's why I can never take the nuke charages anyway.. you gotta be an antagonist with the right tool.

...RIP any "HONOR THE NUKE" cults.

That said... suggestion denied. Should be an unique thing and also WHY DO WE NEED IT?!
Like why would NT nuke their own stations?
We don't need to have everything avaie on all ststions.

Why have multiple maps if the departments all got the same stuff anyway? Have then so e stuff mussi g ir soecial tools on others. Like the nuke charge.

it was easy if you were familiar with how the computer stuff works. i remember specifically adminhelping and i had to be given a step by step instruction/guide on how to use it due to the mentor system not existing at the time
it was easy if you were familiar with how the computer stuff works. i remember specifically adminhelping and i had to be given a step by step instruction/guide on how to use it due to the mentor system not existing at the time

Lmao