Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Officer Buttsky
cuffs you and farts on you the best cop
it should explode if you trick it into farting on a bible
Yes good idea Mr Mistoâ„¢
Obligatory "Why did nobody think of this before?"

High praise to Broodlines for being the first one to wriggle out of the ocean.
Two Years ago.
something terrible should also happen if someone detonates a buttbomb atop a bible but i may be getting off topic
(01-02-2017, 04:58 PM)misto Wrote: something terrible should also happen if someone detonates a buttbomb atop a bible but i may be getting off topic

Thats a good idea misto
(01-02-2017, 04:58 PM)misto Wrote: something terrible should also happen if someone detonates a buttbomb atop a bible but i may be getting off topic

Make it have an effect akin to Rathen's Secret: Everyone's asses fly off, with the added bonus of having the severed butts go up in flames.

Alternatively, have it move every player's ass to their noggins.
(01-05-2017, 05:21 PM)A4Brogan Wrote: Make it have an effect akin to Rathen's Secret: Everyone's asses fly off, with the added bonus of having the severed butts go up in flames.

Having it affect EVERYONE would be a bit much, Considering how easy it is to procure a buttbomb. Maybe just have it affect in a radius similar to that of a TTV bomb.
(01-05-2017, 05:34 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 05:21 PM)A4Brogan Wrote: Make it have an effect akin to Rathen's Secret: Everyone's asses fly off, with the added bonus of having the severed butts go up in flames.

Having it affect EVERYONE would be a bit much, Considering how easy it is to procure a buttbomb. Maybe just have it affect in a radius similar to that of a TTV bomb.

That's a good compromise.