Complaint Ban Appeal
It's been about a week since I posted my unban request, and it hasn't been covered after 20+ views.

Not trying to rush, just making sure that it's known since the person that has banned me seems to be active, and there have been cases of appeals not being read for 2+ weeks. People also seem to post stuff like that here, so...

To note, it's not the traditional 30 day appeal, but rather an appeal to lessen/overturn the punishment.
The ban in question is barely a week old and you're already escalating to multiple threads demanding a review. We have not, nor will ever, make any guarantees as to when any given appeal will be reviewed and responded to, nor if it will at all. The view count on your thread also does mean any actual person has viewed your appeal yet.

You can consider this feedback received but it's not going to speed up your appeal process at all.

And not to give any specific judgement on the merits of this particular appeal, but my suggestion would be to spend some time playing on the parts of our servers you do still retain access to and prove that you're worth giving further chances to. Your seemingly chosen path of trying to increasingly loudly yell for a manager is not going to be the best way to accomplish this.
(03-10-2024, 08:57 PM)Mrfishstick Wrote: The ban in question is barely a week old and you're already escalating to multiple threads demanding a review. We have not, nor will ever, make any guarantees as to when any given appeal will be reviewed and responded to, nor if it will at all. The view count on your thread also does mean any actual person has viewed your appeal yet.

You can consider this feedback received but it's not going to speed up your appeal process at all.

And not to give any specific judgement on the merits of this particular appeal, but my suggestion would be to spend some time playing on the parts of our servers you do still retain access to and prove that you're worth giving further chances to. Your seemingly chosen path of trying to increasingly loudly yell for a manager is not going to be the best way to accomplish this.

I was not demanding a review, nor yelled for the manager. I was not being forceful with the post, and there is no language that would point towards such behavior. At the very most, I was curious whenever or not if it had been seen, as the person that banned me appeared to have been recently (as of posting that) involved in banning others and posting on the forum. I don't know why I must be painted in such an aggressive light by making connections in logic. If there is no guarantee, then do I just sit and wait until someone, after a potentially extended period of time, looks at it out of boredom?

To add on to that, it DID speed up my appeal process as I was replied to soon after my complaint. It also shortened my ban down to one week, exactly the amount of time that has passed, rather than perma at maximum or three weeks at minimum. I am very happy that my feedback was received, and I am glad for your assistance.

How much time must pass for an appeal to be old enough for a complaint, anyways? Or is there simply nothing you can do about it?