Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker table in the jazz lounge/game room?
Would it be possible to create a fully functional poker table? Something like this would be really fun and amusing when things get bored. Gamble your money away against other players instead of that stupid slot machine! Maybe even have a robot dealer to insure no cheating? How about gamble an important item for a chance to earn all the money (or loose your item, which could be something along the lines of the auth disk).
If it's possible then yes I agree.
I support this. I dunno about item trading, maybe it could measure it in credits how the QM crate does? Also brobots should totally get an automatic card shuffler. Hell, just turn the game room into a gambling room, and jam VR pods into crew quarters or something. Pairs of dice for craps or something, poker tables and seedy traitors.
We generally need more gambling on the station. The best way we could implement this would be poker on PDAs and a table. If you don't have enough people for a game, you could just send out requests for someone to play remotely via PDA. We also need roulette and a OTB station!
Oh also, a new traitor item to go with it. The fifth ace. It'd be pretty obvious when the guy pulls it out, but he could throw it for some bleeding + papercuts.