Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emote Wheel
Can we have an emote wheel similar to what the AI gets? Maybe make it customizable... I get carpal tunnel every time I need to do some emotes on the other side of the keyboard lol
honestly not a bad idea, but it would be a *crowded* wheel.
A way to keybind certain emotes would be great! If one of my characters *giggles more than they *laugh, being able to have a quick method to do that would be lovely. A custom emote wheel for character profiles would solve just that. It could be limited to a few options to stop from it being crowded.
(03-01-2024, 08:14 PM)Keiiro Wrote: A way to keybind certain emotes would be great! If one of my characters *giggles more than they *laugh, being able to have a quick method to do that would be lovely. A custom emote wheel for character profiles would solve just that. It could be limited to a few options to stop from it being crowded.

True! That'd be real neat, be able to keybind fingerguns or other emotes. Maybe even have an option for custom emotes, someone in ss14 made a keybind for scratching his beard and that'd be real neat to be able to do on command
Quality of life suggestion... APPROVED!
I would adore this if we could put custom emotes in too. Would be nice.
Great idea frfr
This would help a lot, especially since we dont actually have anywhere on the wiki with a full list of *text emotes (unless one has been added, i checked a few months back)
(03-10-2024, 04:34 PM)Daisybell Wrote: This would help a lot, especially since we dont actually have anywhere on the wiki with a full list of *text emotes (unless one has been added, i checked a few months back)

There's this list: https://wiki.ss13.co/Game_FAQ#Emotes which I don't believe any are missing from (and it would be trivial to add them in if they are) but an emote wheel would be absolutely baller
(03-10-2024, 04:37 PM)JOELED Wrote: There's this list: https://wiki.ss13.co/Game_FAQ#Emotes which I don't believe any are missing from (and it would be trivial to add them in if they are) but an emote wheel would be absolutely baller
That only has the ones that have a keybind. Though the rest don't need to be included in the wheel.
(03-10-2024, 06:39 PM)valtsu0 Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 04:37 PM)JOELED Wrote: There's this list: https://wiki.ss13.co/Game_FAQ#Emotes which I don't believe any are missing from (and it would be trivial to add them in if they are) but an emote wheel would be absolutely baller
That only has the ones that have a keybind. Though the rest don't need to be included in the wheel.

Oh, that's interesting!  I didn't know there were any that didn't have keybinds, what is there? :-O (Besides *consume actually, I remember that one)
(03-11-2024, 05:31 AM)JOELED Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 06:39 PM)valtsu0 Wrote: SNIP

Oh, that's interesting!  I didn't know there were any that didn't have keybinds, what is there? :-O (Besides *consume actually, I remember that one)
You can do *list to get most of them

it is missing a few, like *monsterscream, *handpuppet, *tip (while wearing a fedora or det hat) and all the emoticon ones
(03-12-2024, 04:50 AM)valtsu0 Wrote: You can do *list to get most of them

it is missing a few, like *monsterscream, *handpuppet, *tip (while wearing a fedora or det hat) and all the emoticon ones

Oooh neat, thanks!  That would be nice to have a wiki list for, I've been busy but if I get some time and no one else does it I'll look into it.
Quote:You can do *list to get most of them

every time I've tried to use *list it threw an error. I'll play a round later today to check.
EDIT: YIPPEEE!!!!!!!! it works!!

p.s. i don't know how this "quote" thing works sad greater domestic space-bee not good at forum