Complaint Deserved but I would have loved a warning
Hello dear people of goonstation,

As you know I do make 'bald Lizard' jokes a lot  and do get bullied a lot in-game (jokingly) because of it which also by my 'bald lizard' jokes I do not really mean any harm or offence to them and I usually do it only mostly at the people I somewhat know. Today was another day to make a bald lizard joke but I know I went too far with this, A Lizard security officer joins and I made a joke '' Oh no we got a lizard security officer were doomed! '' which the security officer responded with '' So you are a lizard-racist? '' I shouldnt have responded to that but my brain went-off and I typed '' Yes Im a lizard racist'' followed by ''because theyre bald '', see I know It was very very wrong to type the 'racist' I knew i did mess up some minutes after so I have nothing against the ban, It is very deserved and truthfully because I should have known those words are not allowed but instead of a ban I believe this should have been a warning to just say 'hey dont write that word again' and I would have been ' Very sorry, I will not ''. With me reading the reason I 100% didnt mean '' You shouldnt play Security  Officer because you are a lizard player! Youre gona doom us all'' My words were '' We are doomed '' which I ment jokingly . Mixing the joke with that was a very bad motive and I am trully sorry but I still 100% think I should have just been warned. If the 'bald lizard' jokes are included in the reason because I do overdo it sometimes I would love to be told about this and not do any kind of a bald lizard joke either anymore.

Thanks for reading this even if its badly organized but yeah.. thats all
a dayban IS a warning, albeit a strong one
(03-01-2024, 08:20 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: a dayban IS a warning, albeit a strong one

You are right, however what I ment was just simple communication one to another even if what I had done was something very extremely bad no-matter the length I do understand the mistake but communicating with me would have resulted in even better understanding and even better outcome. Thank you for your response.

(Also sorry about not using the format I have seen it very late while reading other posts)