Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosmetic clothing
Spacebux is a nice idea that pretty much no one uses. Why not make the cosmetic item traders and clothing booths cost spacebucks instead of ingame currency?
It would make spacebux actually useful
Agree if we can do some custom outfit and need to pirchase it every round is not sound bad however there is some con in there
1.People need to buy it every round and cannot buy other stuff
Solution make the entire costume can be purchase in spacebux at once and need to rework spacebux store which is good idea
Not sure why we'd do this, especially when people tend to buy the items every round. It'd just generate salt around dying since you'll lose your spacebux then. Spacebux is fine as it is as only pre-round stuff and making dumb bets and such - I'd rather brainstorm new ideas for pre-round purchases rather than mid-round stuff like the clothing booth.

Some ideas on the discord have been stuff like silly cursor changes, I remember someone working on that (it's been on hold as one of the people involved are currently taking a break iirc)
(03-01-2024, 01:49 AM)444explorer Wrote: Not sure why we'd do this, especially when people tend to buy the items every round. It'd just generate salt around dying since you'll lose your spacebux then. Spacebux is fine as it is as only pre-round stuff and making dumb bets and such - I'd rather brainstorm new ideas for pre-round purchases rather than mid-round stuff like the clothing booth.

Some ideas on the discord have been stuff like silly cursor changes, I remember someone working on that (it's been on hold as one of the people involved are currently taking a break iirc)

Fair, if it was a spacebux purchase it should be optional and permanent. Still can buy things with credits, but if you're a staffy and can't afford your full outfit at roundstart you've got an out. Maybe also put some of the spacebux backpacks in there too?
i never really liked spacebux since to me it took away from medal rewards/job rewards. it'd be nice if you could unlock the alternate job jumpsuit color via job reward for example rather than spend spacebux on it. i'm a real big achievement hunter in the games i play and it's nice when they have rewards to go with them
I like to have more uses for Spacebux and this is not a bad idea... BUT...

Why not just have perma fashion unlocks? PROGRESSION BAR MUCH!?