Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiki's Super Awesome Suggestions
Weavel Wrote:Assistant traitor weapon: Buff Honker

Its a clown bike horn that superfarts when honked, except with a honk sound effect
2 TC max I'd reckon
Hey, lets not hijack Kiki's thread. Make your own thread or post it to the traitor item thread.

KikiMofo Wrote:New Traitor Item:

The Funk Beam, It's for I suppose the Barman, costs about 5 or 6 crystals same as syringe or adv laser gun would be.
It's a gun that shoots beams of pure concentrated funkiness at people. When hit by it the target is given a large dose of LSD and their hair is changed to the rainbow afro. It makes a person stop at random times to break out in dancing for a random period of time.

Maybe some more stuff should be added to it.
I would support this if it gave them an elvis accent and was made much more annoying, like having it blast obnoxious music in their ears every time they are hit,
and it should be made cheaper, like 2-3 telecrystals because that is pretty expensive for a gimmick gun.
Otherwise, I love it.
Ah thanks Lavastage. I was going to say something like that but you said it for me. Even though I love the clown horn idea this is more about my ideas and improving on them.

Anyway I agree. I would love to have it cheaper and do those extra things. I just think we need more fun gimmicky traitor items that don't just kill people.
I thought I posted that in the big traitor weapon thread, im dum
It's been awhile since I added a new one here anyway here we go.

New Traitor Item:

A scanner for either QM or Scientist that can scan artifacts and tell you exactly what it does and how to activate it.
It would cost I think 7 or 8 crystals because artifacts can be fucking powerful and those are pretty much all you need for a good traitor run. Maybe have it so it can't scan bomb artifacts so you won't be able to learn how to set it off unless you do actual artifact research but then you might just blow yourself up anyway.
I think this would be a nice thing. Have something for QMs to do other than order lasers or the cargo teleporter. Also scientists get to have a way to go traitoring with artifacts instead of chems and bomb making.
KikiMofo Wrote:It's been awhile since I added a new one here anyway here we go.

New Traitor Item:

A scanner for either QM or Scientist that can scan artifacts and tell you exactly what it does and how to activate it.
It would cost I think 7 or 8 crystals because artifacts can be fucking powerful and those are pretty much all you need for a good traitor run. Maybe have it so it can't scan bomb artifacts so you won't be able to learn how to set it off unless you do actual artifact research but then you might just blow yourself up anyway.
I think this would be a nice thing. Have something for QMs to do other than order lasers or the cargo teleporter. Also scientists get to have a way to go traitoring with artifacts instead of chems and bomb making.

Seems pretty neat. I think a cost of 8 telecrystals is the best considering just how powerful this can be. Or it can be completely useless. WHO KNOWS???
How about when it scans a bomb artifact it automatically activates it unsmigghh
Zadeon Wrote:How about when it scans a bomb artifact it automatically activates it unsmigghh
I was thinking of that but then you need to think that bomb artifacts aren't really that rare if you are going to be in space looking for artifacts. I think just not working on them or maybe just saying when you scan it "OH SHIT THIS IS A FUCKING BOMB" would be best. I mean if the scanner set them off it would almost be every time someone gets the scanner they would blow the fuck up from scanning an artifact in space.
Guys it's been years already. Why don't traitors have pocket sand item yet?

Pocket Sand: 3 telecrystals, reusable sand you put in your pocket and then use the *raisehand emote to throw sand out in a 3x3 area to blind anyone standing in that area around you.

Why should I explain more?

[Image: pocket-sand-o.gif]
KikiMofo Wrote:Guys it's been years already. Why don't traitors have pocket sand item yet?

Pocket Sand: 3 telecrystals, reusable sand you put in your pocket and then use the *raisehand emote to throw sand out in a 3x3 area to blind anyone standing in that area around you.

Why should I explain more?

[Image: pocket-sand-o.gif]

I say yes to this based soley on the fact that you used a gif from one of my favrite King of the Hill episodes.
KikiMofo Wrote:Pocket Sand: 3 telecrystals, reusable sand you put in your pocket and then use the *raisehand emote to throw sand out in a 3x3 area to blind anyone standing in that area around you.
Do you have to spend some time picking it back up after use? What's stopping you from spamming sand?

Also, what jumped to mind before reading all of your suggestion was sand with an effected area in front of the player, say a line or cone. Maybe it could effect the people in front of you longer than those behind? How long would it blind for?
Kovirii Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Pocket Sand: 3 telecrystals, reusable sand you put in your pocket and then use the *raisehand emote to throw sand out in a 3x3 area to blind anyone standing in that area around you.
Do you have to spend some time picking it back up after use? What's stopping you from spamming sand?

Also, what jumped to mind before reading all of your suggestion was sand with an effected area in front of the player, say a line or cone. Maybe it could effect the people in front of you longer than those behind? How long would it blind for?
Well it would have a cooldown of course probably around the same cool down as vampire's glare. I don't know if I want an area of 3x3 in front of the character or a 3x3 around the character with your guy in the middle and it would blind for about the same as the wizard's blind spell or maybe alittle less? Not sure. No stun just blind like the spell.
There should be regular single use sand too. Something that miners can make by grinding up rock.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:There should be regular single use sand too. Something that miners can make by grinding up rock.
Yes but a lesser version so people don't just fill up boxes full of sand and not buy the traitor item.
for lore purposes say the traitor version has bits of crystal in there too
KikiMofo Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:There should be regular single use sand too. Something that miners can make by grinding up rock.
Yes but a lesser version so people don't just fill up boxes full of sand and not buy the traitor item.
To make it you would need a LOT of rocks, so it would require effort. The traitor version could have many or infinite uses. It almost sounds like a spell, with the cool down, but I guess you still need to have sand in your pocket/hand.