Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[idea] make the station can teleport to the Planet
I have some idea (again) to make the station can teleport to other planet 
=============================
Q:Reason why?
Because station should not freezing in the same place all the time.It boring! and captain should have important role to decide where the station go ! 
Q:How the idea ?
The idea is make the station can hyperspace jump in the location that we destinate by using technology of engineer and telesci so we can visit land on planet we want. And make people can go out side and visit the place meet Merchant NPC collect some loot and go out!
Q:want some more detail?
First is the telesci quantum telescope should find the planet first and save it in computer the planet should involve in the orbit of solar (the space map we always see in science department) and then it should be engineer work! to maintain engine enough power and maintain hyperspace jumps motor 
After we finish all of these the captain who can control the hyperspace console and show some interface of any planet that available after some discuss and vote the captain and one of head commander (need 2 authorities identification ) for make the station go to hyperspeed jump and boom! Like sci-if movie! And we will will land on the planet so crew can have fun around out side in different place we visit and find explore the planet may be it has NPC to trade with or critter to fight! or Treasure to loot! 
==============================
Q:The reason why this idea is great
1. this will make all station very more active and more productive since people want to go on adventure and visit different planet 
2.Every roles will have important work in there for example if we found trader the QM should be important role to deal with it and if we found artifact the science handle it! After landing some part of station broken? Engineer fix it! Oh no critter coming there security fight it! So my point is this will make every single role very active for new situation 
3.this is good to maintain updated in the future because if admin want to make more content we can just simply add new planet or remove old one so we don’t need much more new ship or map we just need new planet!
4.This will make captain be more real captain should be the captain should target the destination of crew to go
5.The head commander will become real commander when in RP and should be fun 
=======================================
Q:Why it’s bad idea?
1.This is new mechanic if make it become true it will mess with telesci so much and we have adventure zone already why need to have new one 
2.A lot of work to do since new planet = new adventure zone and it will interfere meta
3.the only station work is enough ! 
4.It like crash mode but more where to crash in same round 
5.My idea is suck!
======================================
space bear
So the whole station to a planet? ....That's what's called a spaceship.
(02-28-2024, 06:32 AM)Kotlol Wrote: So the whole station to a planet? ....That's what's called a spaceship.

Oh yes you’re right
To be fair, Artemis, a system where you can use a ship to visit planets is being worked on. Progress is slow however but if you are interested feel free to contribute as any help is welcomed.
(03-01-2024, 02:12 AM)444explorer Wrote: To be fair, Artemis, a system where you can use a ship to visit planets is being worked on. Progress is slow however but if you are interested feel free to contribute as any help is welcomed.

Can you give me some link by the way I am very poor skill in computer how do I contribute or help them?