Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
[idea] More mechanic for quantum telescope
Well since telesci nerd and miner have to  do the same thing every round for finding ore , adventure zone and nothing change why we not add some more fun! I have some idea!
==============================
Add some more mechanic to quantum telescope by
1.upgradable 
Make it upgradable by finding NPC to interact talk with them (like talk with lost signal from NSS) and if successfully the level of telescope will upgrade and allow to find interesting ore like usual 
2.more puzzle 
Since the level of quantum is higher the puzzle should be harder by simply make more dot to find or limit try time to check and if fail we can try again (or remove it and wait for new one ) 
3.boss!
Well the last level should have since we spend many time on it so it should unlock some boss event in there for example 
- Boss battle adventure zone 
- Alien or drone detect us and coming to station! 
- Random anomaly event!

This will be great benefits and impact miner and telesci to work with it more than usual and make it more challenging instead of do the same thing repeatedly 
===============================
Last but not least make long teleported sync with the book mark in telesci console to make it easier to adventure
There's already a large project in the works to revamp/replace/supplement telesci and the LRT, though I'm not sure if it's still in active development or on a pause right now. If you look at the Artemis player-project thread in the discord it could interest you.
(02-25-2024, 08:17 AM)JOELED Wrote: There's already a large project in the works to revamp/replace/supplement telesci and the LRT, though I'm not sure if it's still in active development or on a pause right now.  If you look at the Artemis player-project thread in the discord it could interest you.

Thank