Mentor Application: Lia Alliman (HaineSA)
Usual Character Name: Lia Alliman / L-14 (borg) / Jim (AI)
BYOND Username: HaineSA
Recommended by (if applicable): Conor12, GuntherHermann, ClockworkCupcake, Readster, Wire, SailorDave, NoisyBrassMan
Times Available: 9am-6pm EST, usually.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I like helping people out. Generally, if I see someone asking a question that I know how to answer, I'm more than happy to tell them, even if it means they now know how to kill me (and then do so). I'm pretty patient with people if they don't quite get it at first. I'm hoping that, if I manage to become a mentor, I'll be able to help even more people murder me horribly.

I've been playing since sometime in late October, and I've played a hell of a lot of rounds since I started. While there's some areas I'm not very experienced/good at (Sec roles, advanced engine/botany/DWAINE stuff) I know the basics of them, and quite a bit about most other jobs. I'm learning more about the ones I'm inexperienced with all the time, as well.
I'd like to think I know the answer to most anything anyone could ask about medicine, or any other Medbay job, as I've played medical roles so much now I practically know Medbay by heart. I think I have a reputation for being a pretty damn good spaceman doctor. Similarly, I've played as AI and borgs often enough that I know most fiddly issues that one could run into in those roles. I've also done my fair share of telesci nonsense and blown myself up with hilariously failed chemistry experiments. Rinse and repeat for QM, barman/chef, miner, and whatever else. Of course, I've also done a crime here or there, and I know my way around being an antag (not that I'm terribly good at it or anything).

Basically, I think this game is insanely, hilariously fun, but I know for some it can be hard to figure out interface and all the weird, fiddly systems. I wanna help people find their way around it so that they can have as much fun as I've been having with SS13, the way people did for me when I started out.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): It is a movie that exists, and I don't really remember anything about it other than it wasn't awful. I recommend watching the movie Paulie instead, as it features Tony Shalhoub hanging out with a talking parrot.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): As far as I know, none.
Haine is a good helper outer person he would make a good mentor person.
Excellent MD but also just a fun player and good about helping out new people. Just reiterating my "yes" here!
I've been yelling 'HAINE MAKE A MENTOR APP' for the last few days.

He doesn't get into trouble, plays often and is an intelligent guy. Definitely suitable for mentor.
Haine's a breddy cool guy. He's got my vote.
Full support. I thought Haine was already a Mentor, frankly. Always competent gameplay every time I've done a round observing. One of the few people to really impress me since I started playing here.
Purple this dirty meatgamer. big grin
Look, if NoisyBrassMan will be kind long enough to recommend someone you know they're good.
Yes.
I'm 100% behind this. Haine would make an excellent mentor. Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Plus any friend of NoisyBrassMan's is a friend of mine!
Definite yes.
A very cool person who should definitely be a mentor. Hell yes.