Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
A shitpost HOS application that is NOT meant to be taken seriously.
Usual character name: I AM THE NAMELESS, I CANNT BE METAGRUDGED
BYOND username: YOU KNOW ME 
Discord username (if you are on our discord):  HHAHAHAHEHAHSS
Recommended by (if applicable): MYSELF :SUNGLASSES:
Goon servers you play: YES

Reason for application:
ARMORY ACCESS, STEAL A SHOTGUN AND BUCKSHOT EVERY ROUND, DUNK ON ANTAGS, POWERGAME, BREAK ALL THE RULES IN UNDER 30 SECONDS. SPEEDRUN % WOOO. OH ALSO SAVES ME THE TROUBLE OF KILLING THE HOS/PACKET HACKING INTO ARMORY OR THE HOS LOCKER
Security experience (300 word minimum):
MORE THAN YOU CAN COMPREHEND. 
Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? BE DEAD SILENT, DO NOT SPEAK, KILL EVERYONE
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) DESPAIR SADNESS I HAVE NEVER HAD A MOMENT OF DOPAMINE IN THIS GAME
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? GIVE ME  9999 BUCKSHOT AND A SPAS-12 EVERYTIME I PLAY
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. MORE L00T TO GRAB. 
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

[*]FUN IS FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRRRRSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[*]
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I AM IN YOUR WALLS I HAVE PURGED ALL IT IS USELESS TO RECALL.

If i get enough likes, i'll do a part 2 and 3 for both admin and mentor.
best hos app ever, should have been recommended by everyone, make hos now
10/10 would HoS again
0/10 ... Didn't say they will use HE indiscrimatly on clowns and mimes.
Worst HoS ever. Will not want till they admit to lawbringer explosive shennigans. Station damage being optional but REQUIRED!
+1  space bear space bear space bear