Complaint Unfair ban? - janantilles
I got banned by janantilles for poor RP, which I think is unfair, because I usually do quite a lot of RP, and I just had a phase of bomb testing (which I didnt know were frowned upon). The other was asking whit LOOC which I agree, was really a stupid move and shouldnt do that again, but the thing is that the only reason that I reacted like this was because I wanted to RP (I had a whole plan about taking the station hostage and becoming the king, which would've been fun RP) and I was really happy about being RD antag, but since I blew up because of my own bomb like a dumbass because I didnt knew my bomb was that strong, this destroyed the rest of my plan, which made me so sad that I did a dumb move. And I get it with the respawn and all that really looked like me just being on RP to blow shit up, but all I wanted was to get the kiloblast for that specific temperature and pressure, cause I didnt wanted it to ruin my plan again. I just wanted to see what everybody else was thinking about that, this is in no case a direct attack toward janantilles, because I bet my log did look like I was only bombing on RP. Also sorry if my appeal looked a little rude, I was just sad about getting ban from RP.