Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM PDA Idea
You know how the Janitor's PDA cart has a way of locating Mops and Buckets? Well lets have a function on the QM PDA that lets them scan any crate with it and then they can check on their PDA for the coords of where they are now and where the crate is currently. I think that would be fun.
Sounds good. But I can't think of many benefits this would have
Finding where the crate goes when you send it through belt hell? That's about it really.
Sundance Wrote:Sounds good. But I can't think of many benefits this would have
Finding where the crate goes when you send it through belt hell? That's about it really.
Important things like weapons crates could be scanned so if they're stolen, the cops could try to track down the crate before it is opened, and if it is sent through belt hell, they could make sure it arrives.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Sounds good. But I can't think of many benefits this would have
Important things like weapons crates could be scanned so if they're stolen, the cops could try to track down the crate before it is opened, and if it is sent through belt hell, they could make sure it arrives.
Yeah mostly this and you know. Traitor QMs that want to scan certain crates with certain things in them. I don't know it's more of a seems useless to some people but seems really cool and useful to others.