Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last words hall of fame
Now that the new goonhub API is up and running, we can see people's last words on the death overview and I thought it'd be a great idea if we had a thread to memorialise the best of them, and maybe add a story to explain or go along with them!

You can see (and search for) deaths and corresponding last words here.
Kallen Ruu
Security Officer
"hey folks, just signing on for shift, anything I should be aware of?"
[Image: image.png?ex=65def805&is=65cc8305&hm=465...y=lossless](He did not honk, btw)
[Image: image.png?ex=65df0d3d&is=65cc983d&hm=fea...420d5c6c9&]This has gotta be my favourite so far
Detective was hired to kill me, confronted me at disposals and when he was talking I suplex him and took his gun, he then pulled out another gun when I was talking and we fired at each other, and died at the same time

Lore accurate gunslinger duels.[Image: LpQhSEy.jpeg]
Kinda funny to see that "Major Tom" is the first death recorded! No death quote though..

"All I remember is losing alot of blood and blacking out" - 10 brute, 180 oxygen

"Skadoosh" - gibbed

"What kinda gas was it?" - 150 burn, 260 toxin, 160 oxygen. A Very Bad Gas.
[Image: image.png?ex=65e7bfc8&is=65d54ac8&hm=f1d...cfdad10bc&]
The engine was indeed hotwried

[Image: 6p7VwwD.png]
[Image: ysdB8WX.png]

Said moments before I stepped onto the bridge where security was struggling to get a suicide vest off of someone.
Aya Bell as a security officer - "NOW SAY YOU'RE SORRY"
[They were not]

Azumulu the Clown - "It's safer in here"
[Gibbed]
None of the image embeds in this thread are working for me... frown
[Image: YZvhAcE.png]

One second before exploding into a super space yeti, as Captain, signing a demonic contract.
The yeti then ate the traitor chaplain.