Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndie intel for nonhumans
So one of my favourite things about character creation (mostly when on RP) is the syndicate intelligence, which traitors and spies can access to get ideas of how to approach you. I find it a great RP starter so I thought that at least changelings and vampires could be given a "mind read" ability which gives them their target's syndie intel. I think this would be a massive help especially for changeling which people can find hard to RP. Arcfiend is less in need of something like this than the others I think, as they don't need kills/blood to become stronger.
I have silently been wishing for something like this but was never sure how to implement it, a mind read ability sounds like a good fit and could definitely help find some RP seeds to jump off from for those more interaction-reliant Antagonists.
Really, I would not mind if something like that was available to all Antags, even if finding "lore friendly" ways to implement it would be a little trickier, since more RP is always good and getting more use out of the Syndicate Intelligence would be nice. Maybe arcfiends could tap into some electronic database or something.

Big thumbs up for this one from me.

Jelly
I like this, however, wouldn't the knowledge monsters would get bet diffent then terrorists?
Sure