Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello again, and Goodbye forever (probably)
Hello Goonstation, Its me Hunter Alliman/Frolicsome Flufficorn.

I never really got to say goodbye to you guys (mainly speaking to Goon 1 players). And I just thought I would take the time to give a sort of final message. Given its been like 3 months since I got banned but you know it was a good time and I will forever look back at my time on Goonstation fondly.

So Thank you to all the good interactions I had with people and I guess that even includes Camryn Stern XD.

So I guess this is a hello and I hope at some point we meet again. Have fun to all those still playing the game, you really will miss it once its gone.

Oh and btw, if LeahtheTech and Pali are still there, You were a God and this server wouldn't be the same without you, You are the GOAT! 

Once again, Thank you for having me and hope you all have a good day!
Hey hunter, I made a forum account to post this since I saw you were leaving, Jimmy Jimbo here, I've been gone for a long time so you might not remember me but I'll still remember the fun we had on goon 1 I wish you all the best and just wanna say that you gave me some of my best rounds of ss13, have a good one!