Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim Reward Broken (!!!)
I have discovered a most grievous bug - after obtaining the medal gained by completing the first part of solarium (where you smash the server), I gained a new reward (a cool pod skin). After using this pod skin once, every time I try to claim a reward in later rounds, the verb disappears for the rest of the round, without offering me a reward. Closing/reopening the client doesn't help, as you might expect.

Clearly an urgent issue, righ'? (I can't have the best pod without that skin!)
Do you play on #1 or #2? #2 rewards are broken. Although I have no idea if that works on #1 because I never did the solarium.
Aye, it seems to work on #1. Thanks for the heads up!
The Medals command is also broken on #2 only. And you can't earn medals on #2. Seems everything medal-related broke there.
Rewards and medals are working just fine for me on #2, #1 is another story.
rewards definitely broke on 2
SWAT Mask and Alchemist Robes aren't broke, it seems to be primarily the pod. Also, you can claim the Swat Mask with any type of face mask and it turns into a functioning gas mask. Is this a bug?
On #2 it will retrieve a list of medals instantly, whereas on #1 it just sits there and does nothing. And when you try to claim a reward on #1 the achievements tab disappears, instead of working like it does on #2, at least for me.
Yeah, it has broken in a different way since my last post.
But not anymore, Conor12. Just tested it on #2 and it's fine.