Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*tip
need a *tip emote for fedora which causes you to say "m'lady"
Or make it cause a gibself.
[Image: Xb1fu7b.gif]
Anticheese Wrote:Or make it cause a gibself.
Or it could cause you to become fat, gain a MLP shirt, and only say sexist MRA bullshit?
Nono, using *tip should do a fuckton of brain damage the instant it's used.
Amuys Wrote:[Image: Xb1fu7b.gif]
...Each of these makes me keep rethinking fedoras....fuck's sake, what happened to the normal looking guys who wore them right?
[Image: 160bd33168375c223137084c54c6bb8e2374cbc8.gif]
m'lady
*scream
It should make everyone in the room scream, make you fat, and do ridiculous brain damage.
*tip should give the wad of credits in your pocket to the barman, or to the chef, depending on if you drank something or ate something recently.

Otherwise it should just knock you over. Maybe stick a moo sound effect in there for good measure.
lol memes are funny
Fedora jokes are the new poo.

Seriously though this is kinda dumb.
Klayboxx Wrote:lol memes are funny
I didn't know fedora's were memes. Hell you could say anything on the internet is a meme these days. Get that stick outta your ass.
Even then, the N in goon, neckbeard? That should at least have a reference.
That's why I prefer the idea of a fedora suicide, like the owl suicide. You can easily tip your fedora with *custom or w/e, you can't suicide

Gross Fatman tips his fedora
Gross Fatman instantly grows a neckbeard and explodes from diabetes!

Diabetes: The neckbeard's black plague.
I don't have a stick in my ass, fedoras are the new go to I AM THE MASTER OF COMEDY joke. Someone says something a little goony? Someone quotes it and says *tips fedora

it's not funny and it's played out and it could be used as the definition of meme.