Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
2-3 second cooldown on Wraith haunt upon becoming incorporeal
I'll be honest I screwed up a wraith round because of getting tripped up by salt, managing to hide until my haunt went off cooldown, but then accidentally clicking the haunt button twice because jitters and "ineedtounhauntineedtounhaunt", forcing me to reveal myself again and getting murdered

It would just be a nice qol thing, if there was a very short cooldown on haunt upon becoming a ghost again, to help people make clicks that they mean to actually do

thanks smile
Maybe becoming incorporeal again after being forcibly manifested should trigger the 30 second cooldown? IDK accidentally manifesting directly after escaping a forced manifest feels like a little too specific of a scenario to warrant a change.
(01-19-2024, 03:02 PM)Snowy Wrote: Maybe becoming incorporeal again after being forcibly manifested should trigger the 30 second cooldown? IDK accidentally manifesting directly after escaping a forced manifest feels like a little too specific of a scenario to warrant a change.
yea seeing this now it mightve been not the best thing to make a thread for, but thought it might be good since its pretty easy to accidentally unhaunt & rehaunt
skill issue or not just something to watch out for if you get a wraith roll in the next 100 years