Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Forums suggestion, have threads show how many people have rated that thread.
Star 
It can be hard to say if a thread being rated 5 stars is due to mass approval, or literally one guy. Having a little number saying here's the amount of people who have rated the thread would help gauge intensity of feedback
for reference I treat forum ratings like a joke feature and have never taken them into account with respect to the quality of an idea
fun fact i just discovered: you can't change your rating of a thread after you rate it. absolutely useless
(01-14-2024, 04:36 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: fun fact i just discovered: you can't change your rating of a thread after you rate it. absolutely useless

Since we only know of one person who rated my thread, wow how could you rate my thread 1 stars. Anyways yeah being able to change ratings too seems good as well
Threas ratings mean nothing tbh
Once you put a rating, if you hover over the rating again it will actually show you the exact average and the amount of votes
yeah it already exists
(01-14-2024, 11:22 PM)Chatauscours Wrote: Once you put a rating, if you hover over the rating again it will actually show you the exact average and the amount of votes

This doesnt work on threads that you have made (also you probably shouldnt need to rate the thread to see this)
(01-14-2024, 04:36 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: fun fact i just discovered: you can't change your rating of a thread after you rate it. absolutely useless

I am fairly sure you used to be able to and it would taunt you for being indecisive. I believe it changed way back when when Wire updated the forum software or something like that, maybe a year or two ago?
The higher rated your thread is, the greater the police response to it is.