Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuffing people to objects.
This would be exactly what it says on the box, one could maybe do a click-drag with a cuffed guy onto an item? This could also be used to end beepsky endlessly brutalizing one-armed guys, maybe he could notice the one arm and cuff them to the nearest table/random object before bouncing? Maybe could be used to cuff people to items, forcing it into their hand at the cost of, well, being unable to do anything else with it. You could also hook up an item to handcuffs at first, and then cuff them after maybe, ~I dunno~.
I fully support this idea. In fact I bully any and all coders who read this into adding it.

I mean who doesn't want to kill somebody by handcuffing them to a bomb and seeing if anybody takes the risk to uncuff them.

Also if you could cuff mobs together you could have two people fighting for power. Hilarity ensues.
Also make it possible to handcuff a person to each hand. That way a really determined traitor could make a handcuff chain of the entire station.
Krisk Wrote:Also make it possible to handcuff a person to each hand. That way a really determined traitor could make a handcuff chain of the entire station.

Wiggling at one end should move all the other people about a bit. Force a conga line.
Wow... im actually hyped about this if it gets into the game! i would happily force everyone into a congo line while having bombs scattered around in random backpacks
Chain the secure suitcase to your arm for the ultimate in cold war spy 2d spacemen whatever.
As long as I can cut my arm off, I'm cool with this.
Amuys Wrote:As long as I can cut my arm off, I'm cool with this.
Oh god, the SAW gimmicks, FUCKING YES YES
Yeah, SAW traitors are the best. He sent me a PDA message while I was playing AI and told me to look at the TV. He stuck a helmet cam and a bomb on his victim and played a Q&A game with me. Unfortunately I lost.
The idea sounds cool, I guess I support it.

You can already handcuff dudes to chairs, handcuff chains could be pretty fun. Also if you want to be a traitor jerk just handcuff someone on a chair with a bunch of papers under it, light one paper and now you've got yourself someone burning to death with a controlled fire.

This could especially be funny with canister bombs if they ever happen. Do you try and disarm the bomb, or tell everyone to run away while you space yourself, Maybe you try and push the canister in the disposal unit without gibbing yourself. so many options to try and be the hero or tragically screw up and accidentally bomb part of the station.

Maybe you're a traitory jerk who keeps stunning people, handcuffing them to the canister bomb before they can get up, and now there's a number of people who are trying to get out of handcuffs before a bomb explodes and either free everyone else or run for themselves.

Also if it wasn't too difficult maybe beepsky could handcuff and drag people when emagged. A small army of poor suckers getting dragged along by beepsky. Beepskys prisoners.
There are many uses for this and it has all of my support.
Amuys Wrote:Yeah, SAW traitors are the best. He sent me a PDA message while I was playing AI and told me to look at the TV. He stuck a helmet cam and a bomb on his victim and played a Q&A game with me. Unfortunately I lost.

I was the bad guy who set that up, but it was actually myself in the chair! It's so hard to really kidnap and trap people like that, this would make it a lot more varied and fun as well
I think it would be funny to watch someone cuffed to a chair, folding same chair, and dragging it while he/she escapes. Maybe it would even slow them down?