• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropsey's very serious application
Usual Clown name: Professor Honkington
BYOND username: Cropsey
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: 3 - Morty

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
? What advice would you give to other Clowns? Infuriation is not the same as comedy. Setting yourself up to fail can also be a great thing for other people who are involved- it's more about creating an experience for other people. 
? What was one of your favourite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one) During a gang round, talking to a clown about being recruited, and he said he'd be fine with it, but he was just going to sit and fish and he really did just fish. I respect that. Additionally, more recently, the "clown that explodes in 30 minutes" exploded after 30 minutes. I don't know what I was expecting.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter) Lawbringer but it's a foam dart gun. Shoots foam darts, water balloons and... I'm not giving clowns a reagent slot. Bananas or something.
? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? Filling the pool with mustard.
? Draw a picture! [squints at the tiny little icons] I honestly can't tell which one of these is upload image so just imagine it. Thanks.