Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silicon Character Customization Settings
(01-07-2024, 07:53 AM)valtsu0 Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 06:47 PM)Spyritdragon Wrote: And while I am a big screenhead fan and the ability to express that it brings, I do feel it's a little confusing to have the option there when it's only relevant if you do get a screenhead, especially seeing as you'd have to be taken apart anyway at which point everything else listed here just resets outright. Not to mention I think (?) based on my vague experiences as a roboticist that it's in fact a property of the screen head in question - as in, that specific screen head.

I think those options are for the AI

Hence it says "AI Status", I didn't include borg part customization as that isn't a thing now anyway and is the roboticist's job. AI customization is more in depth than other human name-prompt roles as you keep your human customization, as someone who plays AI quite a bit it can take me almost 2 minutes to set name, colour, status and viewports(which I didn't leave in as its different on every map) and thats if the crew doesn't demand a door be opened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicon Character Customization Settings - by JORJ949 - 01-07-2024, 05:06 PM