Complaint I have been banned for acctualy no reason.
I have noticed today that I have been banned for : "Blatant metagaming and metafriending with a group that made cruel and bigoted comments about other players"

Banned by: flourish (Discord)

I literally have no recollection of EVER metagaming or metafriending with some group. The only thing that comes to mind was that last night i just Talked with a vampire????? My game bugged out and my PDA wasn't working so I just quit and when I decided to log on today. I was banned. 

I NEVER talked with the vampire about anything that could even remotely come close to "metafriending" . 

I was just playing last night while an admin event was going on but i was so lost since im new that the only thing i managed to do that round is drink juice and almost get killed by that vampire. 

I DO NOT know what that vamp did after I left but if he got banned for doing something so drastic why am I the one caught in the crossfire?

I will gladly respond to any question since I know this this a super Unfair ban.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Evasion Attempt x4] indicates this is ban evasion detection. Bans are not perfect, particularly if you use a VPN, college or other shared internet.

You should be making a ban appeal not admin feedback.
(12-19-2023, 02:24 AM)Katzen Wrote: [Evasion Attempt x4] indicates this is ban evasion detection. Bans are not perfect, particularly if you use a VPN, college or other shared internet.

You should be making a ban appeal not admin feedback.
Oh alright, thanks, i visited the ban appleal section but it said if suspected of unfair ban to come here. Thank you for the understanding