Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally
Hehe, the new AI upload makes me think of mission impossible with the color floors and amount of work involved in breaching it, sweet! smile
Shoddy Wrote:Hehe, the new AI upload makes me think of mission impossible with the color floors and amount of work involved in breaching it, sweet! smile

Excellent, that's pretty much what I was hoping for.
So as of now what is the ETA on the station? Did you get all the areas powered and added firelocks and everything yet?
Jorici Wrote:So as of now what is the ETA on the station? Did you get all the areas powered and added firelocks and everything yet?

It'll probably be ready for by-invitation alpha testing within a week or so.
Cogwerks Wrote:
Jorici Wrote:So as of now what is the ETA on the station? Did you get all the areas powered and added firelocks and everything yet?

*drool
Klayboxx Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:

*drool

*cry Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
I expect my invitation shortly *wink
This map is great, all the new features to the station are excellent. I can't wait for this map!

Maybe we should have a thread on the forums to post funny or cool moments that happen while alpha testing is going on? Just to give people who don't get invited a nice treat. I know I would like to see pictures of someone flying threw space via the mass driver/cargo systems big grin
I meant to put through, not threw, oops.
I'll probably start a new thread in the next couple days with the todo list and the guide for alphatesting in it. Stories will be welcome there.
Cogwerks Wrote:I'll probably start a new thread in the next couple days with the todo list and the guide for alphatesting in it. Stories will be welcome there.
But drsingh already made that supercool google doc thingie frown
Cogwerks Wrote:I'll probably start a new thread in the next couple days with the todo list and the guide for alphatesting in it. Stories will be welcome there.

great!
h3half Wrote:
But drsingh already made that supercool google doc thingie frown

... I was going to just link to that you oaf
Hello dramatically more violent and dangerous disposals section:

[Image: 0KG7CEi.png]
I could imagine someone screaming for help in the radio as he slowly inches to the crusher three minutes away.