Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally
I think it would be funny if someone coded in a bat themed spaceship to match with the ingame batman costume that is almost never used. For batman syndicate battles of course.
Aphtonites Wrote:Our team of Guardbuddies, cyborgs, floorbots and digbots have been working their butts off on the new station today.

I see some kind of weldbot in there too. WHAT IS THIS SECRET?
Welp a certain someone accidentally released the Cogmap for use when it was half done. Everyone one suffocated due to almost no airlocks rip
oh gosh i hope you all enjoyed the accidental live sneak-preview of a not-really-functional-yet cogmap
that was my fault Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
Azungar Wrote:
Aphtonites Wrote:-awesome new station-
[Image: FV0RH.png]
Whats wrong with the picture? Why does everything look so much better? I swear to god that floor has more pixels then 32x32!

I think that's because the image has been resized with the hq2x filter, which gives a rounded look to things and works well with simple sprites like those used in SS13.
Anticheese Wrote:I think that's because the image has been resized with the hq2x filter, which gives a rounded look to things and works well with simple sprites like those used in SS13.
Oh god can we make this filter work in byond? I want to kill people pretty.
Furbeh Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:I think that's because the image has been resized with the hq2x filter, which gives a rounded look to things and works well with simple sprites like those used in SS13.
Oh god can we make this filter work in byond? I want to kill people pretty.

Please no I hate it so much
Conor12 Wrote:
Aphtonites Wrote:Our team of Guardbuddies, cyborgs, floorbots and digbots have been working their butts off on the new station today.

I see some kind of weldbot in there too. WHAT IS THIS SECRET?
I know realise that it is just a guardbuddy with a welding mask. Welp.
Why does the guardbuddy with a hardhat and clipboard look upset?
(Know should have been now back there.)
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Why does the guardbuddy with a hardhat and clipboard look upset?

He's clearly annoyed at the floorbot for being such a messy worker.
Engine update: mostly functional!

[Image: 8ugF9.png]
I'm pretty damn surprised that I managed to fit in Keelin's new engine in there.
Also, there's a combustion chamber that'll let you heat up the heat loop as an alternative to the furnaces, which will give some players memories of donut 1.0's combustion engine.

On a related note, here's cogmap Hydroponics 2.0:
[Image: z64cP.png]
so...is this going to be the new map for the gib servers come new years?
Probably sometime within a month or two.