Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally
yo
[Image: Na7ZB.png]
It's a big WIP.
Is it possible for me to make these maps? I just kinda wanna have fun with it not really looking forward to making an actual serious station although I would like to sometime.
Jonix55 Wrote:Is it possible for me to make these maps? I just kinda wanna have fun with it not really looking forward to making an actual serious station although I would like to sometime.
You could, just download the rev4407 thing from http://supernorn.blackmage.org/rev4407.rar Unrar it, then find the folder named "maps" and run "trunkmap".
Note: this is a old (yet the newest) version of goonstation publicly available, and hasn't been updated for serveral years. Alternatively you could use /tg/ code or bay12, which both are open source, and frequently updated
I dunno, I still have some reservations about the no-single-person-cells in the brig idea. Yes, there's a solitary cell, but only the HoS has access to it, and how often does the AI ever let a regular sec officer put someone in there, regardless of the crime?

All that stuff to entertain prisoners is great, I do love it, but the problem is that if you give a shitty assistant a jail cell for a heinous crime and put him to 2 minutes he'll still immediately start bashing on the window with his fucking shoes. And while putting new prisoners in sounds stressful but doable, given the aforementioned craziness, getting any back out would be hell. Let alone keeping track of individual sentences this way.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool, I just don't think it should be the only available option to your average sec officer.
Oh God, please make the prison loaf into Soylent Green if a human is sent through the pipe. Prisoners could let sec know or keep it to themselves, sometimes a person might jump into the pipe themselves and accidentally make security flip their shit, and also SOYLENT GREEN.
Soylent Chartreuse is already an item in-game. Might only be admin-spawned for now, but there you have it.
Please make sure that the prison loaf pipe can be cut free and placed somewhere else, or scanned by the electrician. I want to be able to steal the pipe and make it so that everything that ever goes into disposals gets routed through it.
That's the plan.

For my first coding project, I am working on prison loaf at this very moment!

Standard loaf: [Image: uERC1.png]

SECRET LOAF 1: [Image: LI5A6.gif]

SECRET LOAF 2: [Image: xBK84.gif]

SECRET LOAF 3: [Image: jPfru.gif]

There are many more types with increasingly more unpleasant properties, but that information is highly classified.
That is some terribly horrifying food right there.
APARTHEID Wrote:That is some amazingly scrumptious looking food right there.

fixed it for you
Cyalume saber loaf

Tastes and feels like razors in your throat.
Someone told me that either a c-saber cake or a fried c-saber actually do that already. I can't remember which and I haven't had the chance to test it.
Now I want to see Shambling Loaf, made only when a Shambling Abomination is flushed down through the loafmaker.

This is a Shambling Loaf. It doesn't seem very happy.

The poor changeling would be reduced to what amounts to a changeling version of a meatcube, skittering around on its spider legs until it violently explodes.
I would eat that loaf.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:Now I want to see Shambling Loaf, made only when a Shambling Abomination is flushed down through the loafmaker.

This is a Shambling Loaf. It doesn't seem very happy.

The poor changeling would be reduced to what amounts to a changeling version of a meatcube, skittering around on its spider legs until it violently explodes.

[Image: nl58q.png] [Image: 4MRNO.png]

[Image: 5ihav.gif] [Image: JhHGM.gif]