Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally
hipBEE Wrote:one day I will dethrone you cogwreks, then It will be me who is the king.

there can only be one

nerd-fight
Hopefully this will lead to a Cold War between hipBEE and cogs. Both of them would be fighting to make the station better and better. The true winner would be the player base.
I'm calling this station the cogblap station. Its too late. I will not be reasoned with.
Klayboxx Wrote:I'm calling this station the cogblap station. Its too late. I will not be reasoned with.
Wouldn't it be easier to call it cogblap without the redundant qualifier?
Munchmap is clearly the winner as far as naming goes
Nightgunner5 Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I'm calling this station the cogblap station. Its too late. I will not be reasoned with.

Cogblap station
Klayboxx Wrote:
Nightgunner5 Wrote:

Cogblap station

cog, blap, station needs to be an ss13 fanfic.
MORE BETA TESTING FOR THE NEW MAP RIGHT NOW. SERVER ADDRESS IS AVAILABLE ON IRC AT IRC.SYNIRC.NET #GOONSTATION
More useful beta testing again, thanks for the help. I'm going to sleep soon.
So when do you believe the station will be out of open beta and replace mushroom, I really need a change of scenery.
When it's done.
Cogwerks Wrote:When it's done.
Judging by that answer I would say...By the end of the month can't wait to test out that new engine for myself.
bladex454 Wrote:
Judging by that answer I would say...By the end of the month can't wait to test out that new engine for myself.

This just in: Cogblap delayed until December.
Hokie Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:

This just in: Cogblap delayed until December 2152.
FTFY
Cogmap is cool, but I'm more interested in what the players will do to the map when it's released.

That's when the fun will start.

Even without pathology around it will still probably end up with half the station dead on the first round, assuming an easy learning curve.